DuCaCO2 is funded by the French ANR
Starting date: October 1, 2021
Duration: 42 months
Budget: 526 k€
Coordinator: Spiros Zafeiratos (ICPEES, Strasbourg)
Objectives of the project:
- Synthesis of catalyst based on Ni and Co-doped ceria nanoparticles.
- Synthesis and development of high surface area fluorohectorite clay minerals.
- Preparation of DFM with optimized adsorption and catalytic properties.
- Detailed physicochemical characterization of all materials.
- Testing in a fixed-bed reactor under O2-free and simulated flue gas capture steps.
- Construction and stable operation of ICCU process.
- Techno-Economic Analysis and a Life Cycle Assessment.